Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mother Jones: Are You a Taker or a Maker?

This chart is offensive in nature, the author looks down their nose at middle class Americans. I find the entire concept in line with my low opinion of the republican party, I'm sorry, the Tea Party lead remnant of the republican party. Those of you who attend church should read the red sections of the new testament. Then compare that to what you currently support. Those that want governance to prevail after the election should ask do you think you can really rely on Romney. He sure looks like your winner now! Right. He was very effective as governor in Massachusetts. Right? See Youtube videos. 
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/flowchart-are-you-taker-or-maker

I wanted to place this comment on you blog but your login precedure required me to give too much control to Motherjones of my Twitter Account. You need a better system for login.

No comments:

Post a Comment