Some questions about the references to "Stench":
1. Isn't this stench gate unprofessional? Has there ever been a campaign where the VP candidate attacked the Presidential Candidate, so early?
2. Haha! Rachel Maddow you can't claim you had a hand in this one.
3. I see the cute smile of Stef Cutter somewhere in the background.
4. Twitter Search "stench" and read for a while.
5. Ann Coulter, we like your style, your prescience, you look like many Rinos, Switch over to the liberal cause! Signify by switching to MSNBC.
6. Well I am off to try "stench" search on google+.
7. Will Ryan ever get another opportunity to run for major office again?
8. Thanks Alex Wagner, John Heilemann and others for discussing this a bit on Alex' Show at noon.
8. Ezra McDuffee described it as a "nuclear meltdown" to me on the phone. Those are expensive to clean up!
9. These comments above, may be about a satirical piece written in Politico two days ago. Please See
Talking Points Memo explanation. I will continue to clarify. If this is an error it is a big one for me and for a a lot of other people.
10. The hard lesson is I have been a Lemming! Here is the correction. Mia Culpa I was totally wrong! The explanation can be reached by pressing the previous line. I will write on the great black board of the Internet three hundred times, check your source! Maybe there is some way I can retroactively adjust my mistake!
12. Good catch to all those who made comments!